Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

I ran and wrote last month!

Hi guys.

It's been a while since I haven't write any updates in this blog. Rasanya kalau korang scroll setiap post pun ada ayat ni kahkah but anyway, it is really been a while kan? Don't you think so?

When I last updated my story on final draft etc, I focused my work on the corrections I need to mend and my final presentation afterwards. Though there are lots of things I wanna share, somehow my busy life restricted me to write the stories right away. Because every time I came back to my room I literally collapsed and sleep until the next morning. Sometimes I didn't even turn the light off and I didn't even know when I dozed off. For all those times that I have been hibernating from writing my online diary, I have been participating on 21 km virtual run last month and I also successfully submitted my thesis for the external examiner evaluation alhamdulillah!

Okay, this might sound absurd but you know I don't do long distance run and I found jogging is a boring thing coz you'll do this individually. However, this 21 km virtual run was so much fun that it trained me to run every morning constantly. And every time I saw my running tracker had increased in the distance section, I got motivated easily. I also felt that I need to do better than last time kind of feeling. So yeah, I have completed the run everybodeeehh =)


You see daaaat? I leaded the board hoyeah!
Semangat sangat hah, sampai aku lari 30 km last month aherher 
Tak main dah 21 km. Aku lari advance 10 km hahaha


Okaylah ni muka muka beginner yang happy gila sebab berjaya habiskan 21 km haha. 
lagi 2 orang #teamkurus kteorang takde dalam gambar

That was really fun aside of completing my thesis. Or perhaps it became a fun thing because I was stressing out with writing. 

So I also completed my pre-viva before I sent my thesis for evaluation. I was kind of satisfied with my presentation and my work since I consider it as my final presentation and that was the only chance for me to explain my work enthusiastically. I mean I've been working for years for this project and I should be doing a great job in explaining my findings to other people. I did not feel so nervous, instead I was looking forward for it and alhamdulillah. I was satisfied and guess what? My pre-viva celebration was going to the gym and running again the next morning for my virtual run assessment lol. Okay probably that was the reason I got exhausted every day hahaha. 


Terima kasih Ariff sebab tolong amik gambar dan update kat Dr. haha
Dan ya tuan-tuan dan puan-puan, 
pre-viva aku memang meriah dan mendapat sambutan orang ramai
-___-

I took for about two weeks to mend my thesis after receiving suggestions and comments from my examiners. Got it revised by both Dr. Azzmer and Dr. Naim and eventually submitted 3 copies of my softbound thesis. My supervisor said he was moved with my 'special dedication' section and yeah to tell you the truth, I wrote my acknowledgment section after I officially completed everything. And I didn't expect that writing it was such a heart warming and moving at the same time. I realized that my work would not come to its completion without many supports from my friends and family. If I was mentally tortured like most of the postgraduate stories I heard, I know this might be impossible. So everyone my work is not solely mine, it was built and contributed by lots of people out there. Well at least to my mental health la kan? haha. 

I submitted my thesis on 4th October and flew to Korea the next morning.
I reckon that as my post-thesis celebration! hahahahaha. Bought the flight tickets a few weeks before and decided Korea as our next destination. I know that was quite crazy and adhoc but yeah I need to breath some fresh air to stay alive. Ehem, you know me well enough kan? hihi. 

Korea is truly amazing! It actually has been a week since I returned to Malaysia. But I still can't move on with Korea and yeah definitely coming there for the second time. 

I haven't disclose this yet in my blog but I wish to bring my future-someone (read:husband) to Adelaide just to let him see the place I have grew. But now I have included Korea as a place where I need to come again with my future husband. Simply because I wanted to do lots of fun things with him in the future, well that includes wearing a school uniform and wandering around lotte world! 

I will write my Korea entries soon =)
See you guys in the next post!

No comments: