Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Youtube is life

I practically live with my laptop these few years and I don't watch TV. 

I started to ditch the tv programmes when I live abroad sebab tv aussie tak best, setiap state channel lain lain (punya besar aussie sampai begitu sekali) dan rumah memang takde tv pon masa tu ehek. So there are so much things ongoing on the tv which I do not bother lol. And I carry away that habit until now. I even do not know how to switch on the tv at my home anymore haha. 

When I live with my gadgets and laptop, my entertainment is solely YOUTUBE! I love youtube so much since I can practically choose what I want to watch by type in! haaa mudah, hujan pun line clear boleh stream video lagi heee

So here are some of my all time fav youtubers and channels if you want to kill your times and grab some entertainment online :)


First, I would say Joan Kim! 
Below is her recent video on her main channel.


I started watching her when I had a terrible breakout and as I was searching for important ingredients and products to get rid of my acne at first. I really enjoy her editing and how she talks about her skincare routine and stuffs. She's a beauty blogger and what I enjoy the most is to see her vlog on her daily life. The cafe she choose and the food look so appetizing! She's good at hosting it and she always think of something new for her channel. Recently, she launched a night and day cream collaborated with Neogen which is Neogen X Joanday. Seeing that and listening how she get far at  this point  makes me so proud of her :') I was excited for the cream and I would loooveee to try her night and day cream! Since I have so much things to try now, I would probably wait for it and till I get extra money, would definitely purchase one. She had a 365 days of  Joanday before and she basically vlog everyday! That was last 2 years and last year she had 100 days of series and I am still waiting for her next vlog project in 2019. Her second channel was packed with lots places in Korea, and her friends too, so indirectly I've got to know her friends too, lol. 

One of Joanday episode! 



My second pick would be, Mark Wiens!
Here is one of his best 2018 food review.


Oh my god, he really knows how to eat! I am a foodie. I love eating so much and yeahhh his food review really keeps me drooling. I love his shirt written I travel for food very much coz that was basically what I did too hahahaha. Mark eats so much I think so I don't get it why he stills so skinny T.T If it's me, I might gain lot of kgs, and had trouble to loose my weight back. Some people have diff tastebuds, but I guess he has the asian tongue when he enjoys eating spicy food etc, so what he usually eat in the video makes me want to try them too :)



Thirdly, I would say Maangchi!
Here's one of her video on making gimbap/kimbap


Well, I started to watch her cooking when I was in Adelaide. My housemate used to love korean food so much and there were tons of Korean markets when I was in Adelaide. So I tried to find recipes in youtube and finally discovered her channel. Later I watched lots of her videos although I do not have the intention to make them because I love watching her cooking videos since the editing was super nice and the food looks so tempting! I have tried 4 recipes from her channel, which are gimbap, dakjim, hotteok and japchae. Honestly, they all turned out pretty well! Glad that my friends love them. 



Fourtly, it would be Blimey!
Blimey is my fav fav fav channel after Joan :)


Blimey has a fandom now, and it is called Blimers. I am proud to say that yes. I am A BLIMERS! hahahaha. Omg, these girls are so fun to watch! I mean they are just like nice korean girls who keep on making videos on Malaysia and Korea. Other than food, I appreciate culture very much. So when they started to make videos and compare it with both culture, it is very informative and fun to watch. If I have to choose to hang out between joan and blimey girls, I would probably say blimey because joan is like another level of standard haha. Much probably because she grew up in USA before. But these girls are just warm to watch and they seem like my go to friends haha. So fun and humble to begin with heheh. 


The last one is still another food vlog. Honeykki :D
One of her what I eat in a day episode. 


Whenever I feel like eating or cooking something I would start to look for its own recipe. So I think I discovered this channel when I was looking for a korean fried chicken recipe. Her video is quite a satisfaction actually. It's a different style with maangchi in terms of the editing and video style. But her what I eat in a day episode is so good to watch. I love looking at what she cooks coz the sound of cutting and frying really gets me into the video. If I have my own kitchen now, I would probably cook a lot or starting my own food blog aha! 

These are my top 5 youtube channels that I love watching. I normally get so excited when Joan and Blimey videos are up nowadays. But before I got so into them, I usually spend my time watching the food videos so much. So if you guys are bored and wanting to watch something light and relaxing, go and explore youtube! There are tons of youtubers would make your days better other than solely dramas and movies. Since I lose sparks of watching dramas and movies, I usually go for youtube and explore more if I have the time. So yeah, check out my fave youtubers then!

Happy watching!

No comments: