Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Burn baby Burn

After 2 months. 

I am back. hahaha

Rasa macam susah sangat nak update blog lately, coz I am home, lol. 

But trust me, this blog knows me inside and out. My only place where I can spill a lot of things with confidence. I am not sure where to begin but lately, I receive a lot of application rejection. I am not sure if this is the curse after I rejected Chonbuk Uni Phd offer, lol but things going pretty wild lately. 

I live with my elder sister and dad now which I am very grateful of. They pay for my expenses, dad  gives me allowance every month and my sister often pays for good food and treat me too. I am always happy with everything I had till I've got rejection emails of the application I sent. I am always a positive one but sometimes I got swayed too. 

I always think of serving my dad coz I didnt quite got to do so last time. But when I do now, I think it gets too much till sometimes I feel useless for being at home. Okay please RIP this feeling ohmygod. 

I am trying to remind myself not to compare your life with others because everyone's track is different. But today I just got dumped again from a doctorate program since I am not a under/postgrad student from particular universities. I'm swaying back guys. T.T

I should have received Chonbuk Uni offer. Yes? No?
Okay dahh jangan nak menyesal sangat huhuhu

I need good ears to tell my stories and my worries. 
Anyone? Please? T.T

1 comment:

Ms Syakira said...

God opens my heart to visit your blog today
😁 Maybe after i changed my Maksim layout, i feel like visiting other blogs which i previously abandoned. Btw, I am sure God has written you the best future regardless the rejected applications etc. Of course if we get wht we wnt, we'll be happy bcoz we chose it. But if we didn't, it's Allah who chose it for us. It's either he reserves something better, or protects you frm harm.

So, be happy with all the circumstances. Be positive and have faith. Like late Mom says, "Among thousand of shining stars, you are the brightest." ⭐🌟✨