Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

My Keyboard is Back!

Finally I got my keyboard back!

Ya Allah I've been abandoning my blog for a few months and I miss writing very very much.

Lepas submit hard-bound thesis terus dengan lappy-lappy aku abandon bhahaha.

So many things happened and I've been fermenting stories now haha. Dah boleh jadi ikan kering agaknya. My sole thought was actually to update my viva stories, how I think people around me supported me so much when I lost myself. I wanted to update the warm wishes people around me gave, how I've been collecting memories and photos before I left Kuantan for good.

However, things got pretty busy over here. I submitted my hard-bound thesis on the 1st week of Ramadhan and began to focus my ibadah and deeds during the month. Then, Shawal came. Shawal was pretty harsh and brutal. So many houses to visit and so many people I need to catch up but it was really reviving and I think Shawal really connects people alhamdulillah.

The past two months was quite a 'phewww' too. Two of my cousins were engaged and another marriage in my big family! So I went back and forth (honestly I didn't help much on the preparation like what I did to my sister). All I did was more to driving, accompanied my sister attending her interview while I had nothing on my list right now. For your info, I was offered a phd program in Korea but yeah I declined due to several circumstances. Now dah rasa kenapaa la aku pegi decline sebab dah bosan hari hari masak je kat rumah hahaha. Anyway, I believe that there's always beautiful hikmah and reasons why Allah want me to rest and serve my dad for now.

For the interval that I was not writing and updating stories, my laptop was on 'idle' mode since my keyboard was not working at all. Turn off sangat nak update resume and other things haha. So I keep on procrastinating, then lepas baik laptop, the girl in store told me that I need to back up all my document before my hard disk go off. She said my hard disk is turning bad. Pastu mood aku pun macam tak best sebab aku paling tak suka barang penting rosak, rasa macam serabut tau T.T. But I told myself numerous time my laptop just needs services since it's getting old now. Kalau boleh rasa macam nak settle phd with this laptop since my mom hadiahkan for my studies in Adelaide and now I've completed my master degree with the help of my laptop. Thank you so much mak, I hope every letter that I used to write using the lappy you gave me, it's equivalent to the reward that you receive. Semoga pahala mak berpanjangan.



I have nothing else to update. But this is something that I am so proud of.
It's not about me, but it's about the team.
Tahniah adik adik ku! I am so happy to see you guys finally growing.
Alhamdulillah tsumma, alhamdulillah.

No comments: