Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

You should read this 5 days ago.

This post should be written 5 days ago.
Not tonight. But I was so exhausted that I slept like crazy and had an unstable emotions-girl-things. lol. 

So I was expecting a one or two days delay but it happened to arrive right on that day. I thought that I would forgot your birthday like I used to do years ago but this time I remember it 3 weeks ahead -.-' 

I never give you something for nothing. Even if it's meant to be the last gift from me, I hope that at least you are left with the most precious thing a Muslim ever received. I tagged some of my fave verse hoping that it will give you some spirit boosters when days aren't on your side. Happy Belated Birthday, you. Semoga menjadi anak, khalifah, ummat yang soleh & yeah...to the one who deserved you the most too. I'm hoping the very best of you. Please take care & read it often. 

Well, you know who you are. 

.WanSyafiqaMeorHissan.  

No comments: