Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Umar Al-Khattab

Hi.

There is someone I knew who was named after a great sahabah. This sahabah is one of the kind in which I always look up to. He's brave, firm and always be the first line defense of the Islamic troop during the war. It was even narrated that the Quraisy (kafir Quraisy;the enemy) would even turned around, never dare to move forward when they were told that Umar is heading towards them. That's how powerful Umar Al-Khattab was.

If I were able to give you this directly, I would had already. I hope that whoever came across this post would benefit from it as well :')

Credit to Indahnya Islam webpage:
9 kelebihan Amirul Mukminin Umar Al-Khattab RA

It would be better if the link image appeared here at least...
Semoga bermanfaat!

No comments: