Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

The Tiny Creatures

I arrived Kuantan this morning. Early morning, at around 3.30am.

It was the end of another hectic week. I was all busy from Monday collecting data, doing my lab works because I received a call from my supervisor telling me that I need to attend a conference in UTM. So it gets quite a little hectic when I had to rush myself packing my stuffs, washed and had my lunch in just an hour. Makan pun rasa macam tak digest je aha. I was expecting that the journey would take around 4 hours and 30 mins to Larkin from Kuantan. Frustratingly, it took around 7 hours to get there. Ya tuhan, banyaknyaa dia berhenti berhenti T.T Boleh pulak dia transit lama kat Segamat. Aaaaa 

Anyway I attended the conference on Thursday, obviously not as a presenter yet hehe. So I had my sister who brought my late mom's car to UTM to pick up and drop me to the conference area. Weirdly, I found myself enjoying listening to most of the talk I went. Well I like it when people talk about the things they do passionately. I really do :') There were lots of area of research covered from Biology to Biomedical Engineering. As I listen to everything I was excited. But later on I feel that the area of research is actually infinity and wide. Everybody was presenting their work progression and all for somehow I feel that human beings are actually just little creatures. Kerdil. Yes, kerdil. Even if we think that our brains can function powerfully, still they are limited to a certain extent. And a human being would never ever able to discover everything in this world! Not even the entire human body!

I stumble across this verse after a while, 

"Dan kunci-kunci semua yang ghaib ada padaNya; tidak ada yang mengetahui selain Dia. Dia mengetahui apa yang berada di darat dan di laut. Tidak ada sehelai daun pun yang gugur yang tidak diketahui oleh Nya. Tidak ada sebutir biji pun dalam kegelapan bumi dan tidak pula sesuatu yang basah atau yang kering, yang tidak tertulis dalam lauh mahfuz" Al-An'am, ayat 59.

We sometimes are proud of who we are. Be it people who obtain bachelors degree, masters, phd or whosoever. After all, you are still bound to the most powerful strength, Al-'Aleem, the all knowing;the Omniscient. Upholding the legacy of seeking knowledge is highly encouraged and recommended. However, Allah command us in Surah Al-Alaq to read in the names of Allah. It's when the more you learn, the more you discover things you ended up to reflecting yourself that there's no one greater than Him. 

I am still overwhelmed after reading the verse. 

No comments: