It is already past 3 days of the New year eve. To be frank I feel that 2016 was a plain year for me. Nothing outrages or nothing really bugged me like what I had in 2015. Super crazy year! Perhaps I encountered a total mess a year before that I've been blessed with calmness and serenity :) What have I been achieving so far last year? I can't see any actually. Okay lemme look back :
- Breaking the norm: A forum speaker in intec as an Isma activist.
- Solo travelling in Japan for a week.
- Biggest attempt of my road trip in Malaysia, lol - Driving for a week ; Perak-Terengganu-Johor-Terengganu-Perak
- Sabah gateaway! Exploring Sabah with my dad
- Snorkeling experience in Pulau Bidong
- Successfully enrolled myself as a Master Student and had defended my proposal!
- Attended my graduation ceremony in Adelaide, South Australia
- Swimming and gym (Tak istiqamah! Okay, let's carry forward)
- Writing 3 articles in the compilation of Australian Seniors Book; Pitstop Down Under
"A kick start of my 2017. Starting off my 1st week as an
invited speaker in this pre-departure programme.
So please pray for my fluency. With this I hope I can
share my experience as much as I could in
the survival of a woman and muslim"