Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2017

My Fave; Triplets & Twins

While the kids in Taska put me in a crazy roller coaster ride, I still love watching kids and how they grow up don't worry lol
  
I'm writing just to share my fave fave faveeee The Return of Superman family; The Triplets :)

I watch them right after they signed off from this reality show though but still I can't help with their chicky-ness omg so adorable I just cann'tttt. Right now they are my vitamin out of my headache so I love to look up on their videos when I feel like I need a break at times. KBS gathers all of the triplets scenes and they put in episodes. The episodes are now up to 20 episodes. Youtube has it, and they are all English subbed. Thank you so much for this KBS, that's the best thing you do! 

When I first started watching TROS, I stumbled upon the twins first in which they are still on my top list search. I still can't get over their birthday celebration when they surprised each other. It was kind of heart moving that I got my eyes teary a bit haha. Imma a sentimental person, this is normal when I see touching scene like this lol

Okay, back to the triplet. Minguk-kie is my bias. 
And this is my fave video. They had a lesson on manners if I am not mistaken and they learnt it from a traditional teacher. To be honest I don't know weather it is a chinese character they are learning or a typical korean character. My bias-Minguk is so smart and I keep replaying his thumbs up scene to his dad hihi

Watch minguk at 9.47!
So adorablee 

Please watch this, I was moved by the surprises too..


The 1st video of them I watched and eventually they 
are my fave siblings!

I am family oriented  so I love watching them at the 1st place. I have this one wish list too; to adopt a korean and japanese baby and take care of them. Might be out of the blue sangat, haha but I do think the experience must be hilarious =)


 Toodles!

No comments: