Pages

Monday, March 26, 2018

The songs of strength

Hi peeps. 

I recently think that there are a few good songs out there that able to at least give you a shot of hope, well at least to the point of a human being. 

There is no doubt that the 1st thing that we need to turn to when things are hard is Allah. 
Your prayers and dua, your Quran recitation and your ibadah are all that really counts. 

Just in case if you want somebody out there talking to you from a human perspective to a human being too, then these are for you :)



Fight song by Rachel Platten 
I found this is uplifting my spirit so much.
Especially when I feel like listening to something (I am all alone so far, 
I think musics sometimes need to play its role) while walking to my lab,
I felt so pumped up. 



Fix you by Coldplay 
Coldplay is really good at writing such deep lyrics. 
Listening to this feels like it speaks my emotions so well. 
At times, I sang this to myself.
That is when I felt so incomplete, when everything is at its best pieces, 
'I will try to fix it'



Superhero by The Script 
Listening to this makes me realize that all the struggles I went through 
is actually made you into something bigger.
Day by day, you are learning things and growing your own heart of steel.
You are worth your own life, because you are the superhero of your own story. 

It is okay to listen to good songs.
Just remember that how much you tried hard, Allah knows the best. 

*Patting my own back*
You are doing well so far, Wan Syafiqa. 
You need to hang in there for not that long now. 
Eventually you'll make it, IAllah. 

No comments: