Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Travel stories update :)

Hi guys!

Lama dah tak cerita pasal travel kan?

I came back from Sarawak recently. This is actually my second time went there. The 1st one was 8 years ago when I was still 16teen but that trip was not considered as really a vacation because all we did was more to visiting my dad's friend whom he didn't met for almost 40 years. Abah was the 1st batch teacher who came to Sarawak to teach Bahasa Melayu from semenanjung at that time. And while he was still a young lad, he met a kind hearted lady who used to cook for him lunch and dinner. Eventually that makcik and pakcik Palah became his foster family. So we went up to Julau and even Dalat (We learned the story of Dalat during our form 1 literature components if you guys can still remember), visiting his 1st posting school as a teacher, we even went to his rumah sewa back then. I know abah was happy, but we didn't get the chance to feel as happy as him, LOL. So yeah, we went again and this time we visited quite numbers of places. And of course, most importantly the taste of Sarawak food. Comparing the two state lying on the land of Borneo: I must say food in Sarawak fits my taste buds more than the food I had in Sabah. But the spectacular beaches views and sunset in Sabah wins over trees and forest I've seen in Sarawak.

This is actually my 2nd family trip after Bandung in January. Bandung was so much fun too since my bestfriend from high school tagged along as well. But as soon as I came back from Bandung, I received numerous works I need to settle. And because we had my niece Aqiqah held not long after that trip, I lost spark of writing about it. I was too exhausted I think lol. Travelling back and forth, cleaning and doing chores at house, finishing my lab works and writing at the same time.

The last few months were quite intense coz datelines are all on ques.
Sigh.

Anyway, I will write up my Bandung story after this maybe if I have the time. The place is amazing, foods were wonderful and people are just so soft and polite. The only cons was it rained heavily on the second last day so we missed out the most important scenic moment and pictures in Bandung which was to visit Kawah Putih and the nearby Danau. It was kind of cold up there and the rain did not even allowed us to get even a glimpse of the Danau huhuhu. All we could see was fog. But then Abah said, kalau ada anak-anak abah nak kawin, kita pergi Bandung lagi sebab nak beli kain hahaha. I think 4 days and 3 nights were so short to discover the hidden gem in Bandung. Overall both were great journey.

My travel diaries officially started when I studied abroad. Oh maybeee, a year before that coz my family started to bring me flying to see the world. Since I got like much free time before pursuing my studies at that time. 9 months were not a short period that I ended up going to 3 countries. Going around Asian countries after several years spending times travelling around southern zone of the world, I am more and more proud to be Asian hihi. Because I think Asian are unique creatures which hold much more tradition and cultures which I love experiencing them.

I'll be back to Kuala Kangsar tomorrow after dropping by Pesta Buku at PWTC and that is, obviously for voting and PRU purpose. I take the chance to have a week off from Kuantan. Going back relaxing at my hometown, trying many many recipes I saved on facebook and making my sister and dad eating all them up soon. No worries people. I'll chip in my entries in between.

See you soon.
Bye! :D

No comments: