Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

#Sigh1

It's really been a while since I'm not posting anything in this blog. I was just busy sorting out my life straight. Though I feel that my life is routing just not 360 degree yet, still it has changed, like um a bit? well yeah more than that i guess.

The toughest battle has just arrived today. Uni is starting and I feel so much energetic and fresh today. It just feel good to have my housemates and people who cares about me around. Though I still think and pray for that unsure things but I'm pretty sure by taking a break, bring things out which keep bugging me a few times is a good thing to do. Hard at first, but I'm getting used to it now. All I need to do is focusing more on my 3rd year and I need to finish everything by the end of this year! Keep your head up and never look down again. I'm going to keep myself a real-busy-healthy-me.

Please pray for me. I really need the weapon now :)

Silent readers,
more post will be on me talking and mumbling to my own self soon.
I just feel like expressing myself. um maybe 2 or 3 times a week or perhaps, everyday?
*sigh*

No comments: