Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Because I'm a girl.

Just finish visiting ain's blog. hah, she's using the methods i wrote before to well, forget him i guess. well, ain are you really trying to forget him now? We are always behind each other right ? You for me and me for you forever. :)

well, ain i cross something i think worth to put in my blog. i mean. yeahh. i think i am really a girl. it just that the feeling doesn't go away for how many times i tried. he hurts me like hell but still i couldn't take this feeling off.

" i just can't understand the ways of all men and their mistakes, you give them all your heart and then they ripped it all away. "

" never thought of being a girl, how can i love for you and be burned and now i would build a wall to never get torn again "

" although that i said i hate you now. though i shout and curse you out. I'm always have love for you because I am a girl "


4 comments:

Farah Ain Ubeyda said...

i don't know if it seems like forgetting him, but that's not wht i meant in that entry.
i mean, i'm just trying to forget all those thing that he did to me. n i want him to know what im feeling rite now.. yea i think im trying to forget him.. but still i can't deny the fact that im still in luv with him no matter what i do. how hard it is. the feeling still there.. heh. wht's with the "because im a girl" entry?

his midori said...

asal ak bru tau mksud lirik because im a girl??ceh~

zulhilmi amran said...

wan....

cba wan tgok ayat nie..
ADA MASA KITA PERLU MENANGIS AGAR KITA TAHU DUNIA IN BUKAN UNTUK KETAWA . ADA MASA KITA PERLU KETAWA AGAR KITA TAHU BETAPA BERNILAINYA SETITIS AIR MATA

Wan Syafiqa said...

ain ; well, the entry entitled as that means that i am really a girl as all the lyrics really suit me a lot and i just can't take the feeling off no matter how he treated me like shit. :)

safy ; akhirnye kau tau jgak.haha. aku pon baru tau deyh.

zul ; hmm.yea. thanks a lot sbb slalu support wan. :)