Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

A girl who wanted to live & travel

Hi peeps!

Yes, I do travel a lot. Disclaimer-studied in Australia has nothing to do with this haha

I have this big heart who appreciate diversity and discover things around me so much. In other words, I love experiencing new things and I am more than happy to learn new things!

So I have this sort of thoughts that I don't just wanna come there, I wanna live there instead! This thought really triggers my desires on going to new places. Pursuing master, phd or even working in overseas maybe? Because every time you're dealing with people you'll learn about them. Therefore, travel and vacation has different meaning at least for me. I noticed that people who travel also has different soft skills quality. They are better at solving problems, optimist, and very independent.

I also read lots of articles regarding people who travels around the world. Well, no doubts. They tempted me enough. For as much as I can see, they are enjoying life and had a real fun; taking photos happily and publish it in social media and not to forget sharing tips of how budget your vacation is. No, I'm not trying to stop the fun here haha, it just that whenever you're travelling, there is always something big beyond it. It is something for you to ponder upon.

This desire of mine is written in the Quran too! :')

"O men! Behold, We have created you all out of a male and a female, 15  and have made you into nations and tribes, so that you might come to know one another. 16  Verily, the noblest of you in the sight of God is the one who is most deeply conscious of Him. Behold, God is all-knowing, all-aware"
Al-Hujurat, verse 13.

Allah said that the diversity he made is for you know each other, for everyone is all the same for Him despite of what race you are and how different is your skin colors. One thing that differ everyone is the most righteous/the one who has taqwa among you. When I was in Adelaide, a sister always remind me of seeing things not just by the gaze in your eyes, but please see things along with your heart. Because whenever you do that, you'll start thinking on how powerful the creations are! How wonderful that Allah made people with various ethnics, customs and cultures. And those difference are something to be honored. How amazing that different regions in the world posses different geographical changes as well as its weather! Trees I've seen in Adelaide is always different from Malaysia too. I still remember there was one type of this very very huge tree that I called it a reptile tree? Since it has such pale skin and at times it looks like it changes its skin just like a snake does. It makes me scared for several times hahaha.

Indeed, He is Al-Khaliq, Al-Bari, Al-Musawwir.

Because whenever I travel, I ended meeting Him.

No comments: