Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

My Travel Story: Japan

Someone asked me about my travel stories. And I told him that I need at least a post for this lol.

I've been to some places, but haven't been to much countries yet. Well I do have my top countries to go in my bucket lists. However, due to my financial restriction too pretty much I need time to save money as well.  So I may not have a lot of things to tell. I couldn't find anything significant throughout my journey to think it back though but still there were some interesting scenario happened perhaps.

Actually I struck out Japan since I was in high school because I fangirl yamapi who happened to be one of the cast of a J-drama I watched. And after 10 years I still like him though hahaha. The only difference now is that I don't collect any of his posters anymore, I don't download and listen to his recent musics, I don't blog about him no more well I just keep everything cool and steady :) But no one can say he's is not drop-dead gorgeous? Okay what did I just blurted out -__-

I had a crush on sushi at my teens but getting crazy over it when I was abroad because sushi is always be the best choice to eat when you don't know what is halal to eat but you were so hungry you just need quick food to fill your hunger.  Sometimes I stayed back at uni, waited until 5pm cause it's when all rolls were discounted into $2 only. I normally waited at the bench near the stall and would rushed in when it strikes 5pm haha. See how crazy I am.

Early last year I told one of my friends that tasting an authentic sushi in Japan is in one of my wish lists. To my surprise my brother requested for a vacation to Japan and everybody is very interested in Japan same goes to my brother in law. The person which had the least interest were obviously my dad I guess lol and my sister in law I think. Maybe because, our fondness is above her par lol.

Anyway, despite it was freezing and stuffs (you'll need to be full protected then only you can enjoy travelling during winter) we had so much fun! I can say that Japanese folks has certain traits that you'll only see them in no other place. I heard that they are the most honest people in the world. Yes, I experienced that and still admire it until today.

We stayed around Shibuya and it takes quite a while to get to Disney Sea located in Chiba but their superb trains were just beyond our expectation. We were separated into three teams coincidentally. I walked with my older sister and got to tour the whole disney sea because apparently we don't have babies to be worried of. So on our way back to our accommodation, my younger sister called me to inform that she accidentally left my brother's camera in the toilet. And I heard that my brother put her at false haha, you'll get stressed out if you messed with my brother. He has the ability to make you feel worse while repeating the same mistakes you did numerous times. Anyway, I had to track back her ways since there are more than one lines going back to Shibuya. I went inside the toilets and started looking but couldn't find any trace of it. So we went to check with the security and yeah, he said that somebody found this and handed it here. The camera was left for almost 3 hours. Yes it was lost and found! Amazing kaann

When I met my friends in Tokai, she told me she lost her suica card and one of her gloves. What interesting was that the glove was left there for a few days. When she contacted the train station administrator, she was told her card was found in the next station. Apparently someone found it and brought it to the next station. I also dropped my $0.05 Australian coin on the road but I didn't bother because I knew it was a very small coin. After a while, somebody chased me, he even crossed the road and went to the shop I entered just to hand the coin I dropped? Woww that's impressive to me. I keep nodding saying arigatou seeing that's the only word I know.

Due to the language barrier, I had some difficulties in conveying messages to the local too hahaha. There was one time that I had to pull out my phone go to google translate and communicated with the locals using the apps. That was so hilarious because the Japanese seemed to be enjoying himself too! I was trying to purchase body soap from their local groceries shop, with all the might that I had, I literally used the best body language for the makcik to understand me hahaha. I did till I got it right lol. I used short words like, where-shower-bath-money for them to understand me.

My friend who studied in Hokkaido told me she would absolutely going back to Malaysia once she's done with her bachelor degree. It is kind of stressful to work in Japan because their working culture is a little bit stressful from what she said. Her thought then actually makes me think twice to further my studies lol. To think it back, everyone has their own obstacles and challenges we need to face. It's the matter of how you deal with it and be grateful of what you have. Once you start it, don't look back and just move forward. After all, Japan is a very interesting place to go. Also it is an absolute destination for me to visit again. Next time, I would go to another part of Japan, try its best takoyaki and hot spring bathing, eat sushi everyday, drink a lot of green tea, and walk around city with kimino.

"So to my future Tsukasa, 
your Tsukushi wanted to experience 
all this with you soon"

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things. (Surah Al-‘Ankabut, 20)

No comments: